I love to make a bucket list to inspire my adventures with the change of every season. The weather is slowly becoming more crisp in the city and the leaves are changing. Fall is here and I’m ready for all the classic activities (apple picking! pumpkin patch!), plus some new things in the city. Here’s what’s on my bucket list. Now that I’m reading these things back, they’re not tooooo fall inspired, so as I keep adding things, I’ll update you on Instagram!
- Go to an indoor roller skating party (check!)
- Go apple picking upstate (check!)
- Make fried chicken from scratch at home (check! Tyler Florence’s recipe was amazing.)
- Girls weekend trip to Vermont
- Karaoke in Korea Town
- Bingo at The Standard Hotel
- Go on a pizza crawl, mainly visit Scar’s Pizza! (inspired by this)
- Eat the French Onion burger at Little Prince
- See Justin Timberlake at Madison Square Garden
- See the Nutcracker Ballet in December
The apple orchard and pumpkin patch my girlfriends and I visited was an absolute blast. Here are some snapshots from our day. I completely recommend Outhouse Orchards and Harvest Moon (they’re right next to each other!) if you’re looking for spots just outside of New York City.
What else do you think I should add on my list? Comment below!
Love food. Love self. Love life.