After tasting these Chocolate Chip Cookies while delivering presents on Christmas Eve, Santa Claus will surely leave extra gifts as a thank you for making his tummy ho-ho-happy! Don’t forget a tall class of milk alongside his plate–these cookies are perfect for dunking. Thanks Aunt Sherri for sharing your famous recipe!
- 2 cups butter flavored Crisco
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- One bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips (You could also do half chocolate, half white chocolate. Or add holiday M&M’s.)
- Cream butter flavored Crisco, white sugar and brown sugar until fluffy and no sugar crystals. About 10 minutes. (This will seem like a long time, but it is essential for the deliciousness of the cookies!)
- Stir in eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt and flour until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips (or white chocolate chips or M&M’s).
- Drop tablespoons of dough 2″ apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Love food. Love self. Love life.
9 Days ’til Christmas!0