Espresso and chocolate go so beautifully together. Think of a white chocolate mocha or dipping chocolate biscotti into a coffee drink. These Espresso White Chocolate Chip Cookies prove why a dash of instant espresso takes dessert up to the next level.
The batch makes about 36 cookies, so you’ll have plenty for the whole family and maybe even some lucky friends! Recipe slightly adapted from Savory Sweet Life.
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoon instant espresso
- 2 cup flour
- 2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream room temperature butter, white sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. This will take about 3-5 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, instant espresso and flour until well combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips. Using a small ice cream scooper or spoons, dollop 2 tablespoons of dough on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove pan from oven and let sit for about 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to cool completely. Continue baking cookies until batter is gone.
Fourth of July is right around the corner! Any fun plans for the weekend? If you’re going to be traveling, be safe and take a batch of these cookies on the road ;)
Love food | Love self | Love life … Gabriela0